Two 5 steps strategies for students to earn a degree online
We offer you secure and confidential ordering. Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties and you data will be kept encrypted on our servers.
We do not disclose information about the universities that confer online degrees and you will find out the name of the universities only when you obtain your degree. In this way we assure the confidentiality of our transactions.
- Confidentiality Contract
When you are make an order of online degrees from us , you have to respect this confidentiality contract.
The client of online degree programs and any associated person agree never to reveal by act or omission of action directly or indirectly, information that could draw or could be construed as drawing a connection between workexperience.education and the universities . This includes publication in printed matter, books, magazines, journals, newspapers, television, radio, multimedia, internet, websites, Chat rooms, newsgroups, forums, usenet, telephone, mobile telephone, wireless protocol, fax or email.
Visitors who browse workexperience.education are not obliged to provide any information such as emails or phone numbers unless they wish so. Customers who place orders for online programs need to leave an email address for communication and periodical announcements.
- The client agrees to hold workexperience.education not liable for any errors, or other damages caused by the misuse of documents of online college programs or performance provided by the client. The client is responsible for the information submitted to the website. Any violation done by the clients, workexperience.education has the right to terminate the services offered to that client and any third party involved.
- workexperience.education shall maintain confidential all information from the client of online college programs and shall not sell, rent, or disclose any information to parties not involved. In return, the client also agrees never to reveal any information, directly or indirectly.
- In the event of a Breach of Contact, the Client, and any associated person forfeits the rights to privacy and approves to authorize workexperience.education to disclose any information to appropriate parties .
- Once the client breaches the contract, the client is liable to pay USD$ 200,000 as penalty.
- For client’s assurance, workexperience.education shall be responsible in maintaining a Surety Bond sold with a minimum value of USD $ 100,000. This is equally shared and payable to workexperience.education and partners institutions in case this contract is breached. The client responsible for the breach shall give authority to workexperience.education to surrender the files and any information available to the Surety Company.
- workexperience.education has the right to modify or revise all or some parts of this contract any time. The client agrees to accept any modifications made with the purpose of strengthening this Confidentiality Contract.
- We do not set cookies and we do not partner with ad server companies. We keep your personal information secure.
Two 5 steps strategies for students to earn a degree online
If you’re in need of a BA, MA or even a PhD, but you can’t quite take the time off your job to undergo a traditional higher education program, there are two ways to solve your issue. You can either enlist in an online degree program, for the added flexibility and the smaller expenses, or you can purchase your degree for a fraction of the cost and no effort whatsoever.
I. I want to enlist in an online degree program
1. Find the ideal college or university for you
If you’ve decided on an online degree program, the first step is finding a suitable college or university. To begin with, this means that you should carefully research the Internet for an institution that offers online degrees in the Major you’re interested in. You should also make sure that you are within reasonable distance from the school’s campus, as you might be required to attend traditional classes or exams from time to time.
2. Make sure it’s accredited
If you’ve decided on a college or university, the next thing to do is to make sure that the program you’re enlisting for is accredited. You can do this easily by using an online verification service or by manually searching the institution you picked in an online accreditation database.
3. Make sure you’re not dealing with a diploma mill
This is a critical step in the process of earning your degree, because getting fooled into buying a fake diploma will not only result in a waste of money, but might also endanger your career and reputation. There are multiple free databases online where you can find notorious and blacklisted diploma mills. Make sure the institution you pick is not one of them.
4. Research the work and the fees involved
Before enlisting in a program, make sure you’re up to the task. Check the amount of work that is required, the standard that is expected of you, as well as for any hidden fees that might pose a problem later.
5. Keep up the good work
An online degree program is quite different from the traditional one in that it requires you to do most of the work and learning on your own. Decide on your motivational strategies and never forget the reason why you’ve enlisted for a program in the first place to make sure you finish learning and writing assignments on time.
II. I want to buy my degree online
1. Explore the options
If you want to purchase a degree, the Internet will offer you hundreds of possibilities. Just type “buy/purchase degree” or “instant degree” into a search engine and feel free to browse through the results before making your choice.
2. Know the difference between reliable businesses and scams
If you want to make the most of your purchase, you should make sure that you’re buying from an intermediary and not a scam or a diploma mill. Unlike a diploma mill, which will attempt to forge a degree, an intermediary will find a real, physically existing and accredited university that is willing to issue and document your degree in exchange for a fee. There are many ways to identify and avoid diploma mills. You can find out more about them by researching the Internet or by browsing through our site.
3. Select your preferred degree and additional documents
Once you’ve found a suitable intermediary, all you have to do is select the type of degree you wish to attain, your preferred Major, as well as any additional documents you would like to receive (such as admission letters, reference letters, student records or transcripts). Then, you can place your order.
4. Wait for your package to arrive
From the moment you place your order until you receive your degree, you might have to wait anywhere from 7 days to a few weeks. If you think about it, the entire process is much more convenient and fast than earning a degree the traditional way. Furthermore, it’s entirely confidential, so you don’t have to worry about getting into trouble.
5. Make sure it’s accredited
Before you use your new degree on your resume, you should make sure it comes from a real and, most importantly, an accredited institution. This way, you will not raise any suspicion and you will keep your reputation safe.