Why should you choose an accredited college degree ?
Before you use our services you should make sure you have understood the terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions you should not use this site to buy a degree.
- Site Access
- You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible if you are registered.
- USE OF WEBSITE
- You are alowed to use our website to look for instant degree online for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website if you do not modify any content without our consent. Materials on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on the website are owned by us and must not be reproduced without our permission.
- SITE UPTIME
- We try to keep this Website available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year for your instant degree online orders. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at a moment and we will try to fix the problem.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- VISITOR CONDUCT
- Any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
- When using this instant degree online website you shall not post any material
- for which you have not obtained consent;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to other instant degree online clients;
- which is harmful including computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or harmful software or data .
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party instant degree online websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this instant degree online Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website. Your website should not contain
- offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply with the law.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time .
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
Why should you choose an accredited college degree ?
You can shop for everything on the Internet nowadays, from clothes, to groceries, accessories, cars, houses and even degrees.Diploma mills and various institutions offering to sell certificates have been in existence for over 10 years now, earning a legitimate income for the services they offer. Whether you’re considering getting a life-experience degree or buyingan actual college diploma, the question of accreditation undoubtedly arises. In this article, you’ll find more about accreditation and why it is so important that every diploma, certificate and degree you put on your resume has credentials.
What is accreditation?
Accreditation is the process an institution undergoes so that it can be legally declared as an educational establishment. Once this is done, the organization has the approval of the local authorities of a country or state to educate and train people, thereby releasing degrees that certify their experience and qualifications. However, it’s more than just signing some forms and ticking boxes. Verifications must be passed, standards that vary from one region to another to be met, as well as other requirements that are factored in.Overall, accreditation is a lengthy process that, in some cases, can even take years to be completed. The advantage of having accreditationis extended, by association, to your diploma, which becomes an accredited document with a legal value. Wherever you’ll go, nobody can challenge or disprove the fact that you hold a legitimate degree. Moreover, such a certificate also features some form of records, such as credentials or transcripts. These records are the foundation of your CV’s eligibility in the event that you’ll be subjected to a screening process.
There’s more than your CV on the line
Say you have some degrees that attest you are qualified to work in a certain field or that you’ve attended a higher education program, but they are not accredited. In the event that you’ll apply for a job at a multi-national corporation or aimto be promoted to that comfortable, black leather manager seat, you can be quite certain that your CV will be subjected to a credentials’ check. This means that either your employers or a third-party that they’ve contracted will be running a background check on everything you’ve declared on your resume. Only one non-accredited degree is required in order to lose this once in a lifetime opportunity. If you’re highly engaged on a social level with your employer, you might be able to avoid any unnecessary consequences and get off with a warning. Nonetheless, this rarely happens, as most individuals take pride in publicly discrediting those workers that employ such tactics in order to get ahead of the competition. Your professional career will undoubtedly have to suffer.
It’s simply not worth it
Buying an accredited degree is still a fraction of the cost of tuition fees in a traditional higher education program. There’s no reason for you to risk the future of your career and possibly endanger the financial security of the rest of your life by using degrees that are not accredited. No, they will not be granted for your life experience, nor will they arrive today at your door, but it is an investment that will prove worthy in the long run. You’ll never have to think about the possibility of being discovered and you’ll be able to focus solely on boosting your career to those executive positions.